This document defines the policies and practices followed by the cheapairline-tickets.org to protect your personal information. Our goal is to protect the personal information you provide to us either by contacting us or by visiting our website www.cheapairline-tickets.org. By visiting or using our site, you agree to these policies and practices.
We understand the importance of the privacy standard and keeping your personal information intact and confidential is our priority. We take all steps necessary to protect the rights and privacy on the computers and the websites under our control.
How Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
cheapairline-tickets.org/ utilizes various sources to gather your personal information used for identified purposes. We may gather information in the following ways:
- When you request information or services from us either through verbal communication or in writing;
- From your family member, agent, employer, or any authorized person acting on your behalf
- From your personal travel profile you’ve completed
- From our records of your previous requests or reservations
- From the airlines or other suppliers who supplied their services to you at any time
Types of Information We Collect
These are the type of information we collect based on what you’ve provided us at the time of
registering or subscribing for our services:
- Personal Identity – Includes Name, Age, Gender, Marital Status, etc
- Financial Information – Like a Credit card, Debit card, Bank details and other information related to income, etc
- Communication Information – Includes your communication address, physical address, mobile, landline & fax numbers
- Account information – Your account history and other details for billing and processing the payment
- Log information – We also collect information like IP Address, Browser information, Date & Time of web Request, etc
- User IDs – User Id, Email Address, Password for registration on our site including other relevant information used by you to avail our services
- Transactional Information – Your transaction history including other banking details used earlier for making any payment on our platform
- Information of Related parties – Information, content, chat conversation, communication and other details of the person using our services on your behalf.
Right to Collect and Store the Information
By accepting our terms and conditions, you agree with our process and method of collecting and storing your information.
Purpose of Collecting Your Information
We collect relevant information from you upon your request for providing the information or travel-related services. We may use and disclose the information to the relevant third party in order to provide you with the requested information or Travel Services. We can use your information for the below purposes:
- For your identification and your preferences
- To provide you with travel-related information, suggest services now and in the future by way of personalized communication such as newsletters or travel alerts
- To make any ancillary bookings and other reservations on your behalf
- To obtain credit card or other financial approval for processing the payment
- For our statistics compilation and for conducting market research
- To comply with the law and for purposes ancillary to the above.
With Whom We Share Your Information?
As per market prudence, we engage the services of some 3rd parties which will also be described as such. However, we only share the information to such a third party which is necessary for fulfilling the request. Third-party vendors providing services or functions on our behalf, like credit card processing, and fraud prevention may have access to information necessary to perform their functions but we do not permit them to share or use the information for any other purpose.
We also may share your information In response to a court order, or other legal process or to exercise and establish our legal rights for defending ourselves against any legal claim.
Your Choices and Rights
You have the right to access, update, or get your personal information deleted by contacting us as described below.
How We Protect Your Information?
We want you to feel confident about entrusting us with your information and using our services to purchase travel. cheapairline-tickets.org is committed to protecting the information provided by you. While no Web site can guarantee security fully, however, we have implemented all the necessary administrative, technical, and physical security to protect your information. We use encryption while transmitting your personal information between your system and ours, and we also employ Firewalls and other Intrusion Detection Systems to keep any unauthorized access away from gaining access to your information.
We do not request your banking or debit/credit card information, login ID, or password in an open, unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. We will only call or e-mail you in response to your inquiry or request and therefore it’s our priority to inform of you about the rampant “Phishing” that leads to identity and information theft.
Exclusion of Our Liability In Respect Of Foreign Suppliers
Your travel or itinerary arrangements may require disclosure of your personal information to related parties like the airlines, hotels and other third-party Suppliers who may not be a subject to the Laws of the residential jurisdictional authorities. Foreign Suppliers may not be required to protect information with the same integrity or extent as we do. Our liability for the failure of protecting your personal information by such Foreign Supplier is specifically excluded. If you have any concerns about the disclosure of your information to a Foreign Supplier you should mention this by writing to us well in advance of making a reservation.
How You Can Contact Us